- The most obvious change in TaylorMade’s new M2 rescues is the implementation of the traditional black and white M family crown into the design. The performance benefits of these rescue clubs have been significantly improved as well.
- At the top of the list is a modified Speed Pocket, which has been made both longer and more flexible to create more ball speed on all shots and improve forgiveness on shots struck low on the face.
- Another innovation is a new two-tiered sole design that improves turf interaction from any lie condition.
- Additionally, the new sole works with a shorter fluted hosel to improve feel and acoustics at impact, which are a part of TaylorMade’s new Geocoustic Technology approach.
- In terms of ball flight, players can expect high launch conditions from the M2 rescues, as well as a natural draw bias.
- The TaylorMade M2 rescues come in lofts of 19, 22, 25, and 28 degrees
- Stock shaft: TaylorMade REAX
- Stock grip: TM Dual Feel
Redesigned to be longer and more flexible, the Speed Pocket creates more ball speed and provides ball-speed protection on shots struck low on the clubface.
Two-Tiered Sole Design
Improves turf interaction from all lie conditions for more consistent results.
Optimal sound and feel are created by combining unique geometric shaping and improved acoustic management in the overall design.
- Top Rated: 4.6
- 3 Hybrid: 19° Loft | 40.75″ Length | 61° Lie | D3 Swing Weight | 105cc
- 4 Hybrid: 22° Loft | 40.25″ Length | 61.5° Lie | D3 Swing Weight | 106cc
- 5 Hybrid: 25° Loft | 39.75″ Length | 62° Lie | D3 Swing Weight | 107cc
- 6 Hybrid: 28° Loft | 39.25″ Length | 62.5° Lie | D3 Swing Weight | 108cc
- Gender: Men’s
- Type: Hybrids