The Multi Material Construction stems from a three-year project between our R&D team and our legendary forging house to address the demands of the modern player. The highly stable, forgiving multi-metal construction satisfies the needs of a large range of players. Through the strategic use of lightweight titanium and heavier tungsten parts sealed within its 1025E mild carbon steel head MP-18 MMC provides workability, control, piercing ball flight, and forgiveness while maintaining a similar 'tour-ready' profile and size to the MP-18 SC.
- 1025E Pure Select: Six times tighter tolerance than industry standard for greater purity.
- Grain Flow Forged HD: Enhanced Grain Flow Forging process that increases grain density in the impact area for the ultimate soft, solid, consistent feel
- Multi-Material Construction: Strategically positioned exotic materials to help optimize launch and forgiveness
- Forged Titanium Muscle: Titanium forged directly into carbon steel body allows for redistribution of discretionary weight for increased forgiveness
- Tungsten Toe Weighting: High density tungsten mass concentrated low and toe side increases launch and sweet area
- Harmonic Impact Technology: Fine tuned head geometry delivers ideal impact feel and feedback.
- Satin Nickel Chrome Finish: An elegant, yet durable non-glare finish