The TaylorMade Commemorative Staff Bag has all the usual features and benefits of a staff bag with the added bonus of this stunning design.
TaylorMade have designed this commemorative bag to celebrate the 2017 U.S Open being held at Erin Hill GC. The design of the bag features their shamrock logo and a wonderful stars and stripes design.
A traditional 6-way top cuff design has been used, it will provide ample room and protection for a full set of golf clubs. Each of the 6 dividers runs the full-length to offer excellent organisational club management. An incredible amount of pockets have been used in the design of the tour bag, the pockets are easily accessible when on whichever mode of transport you use.
A three-point harness style strap delivers a comfortable carry and excellent balance. TaylorMade have used a trolley specific base that will ensure the Tour Staff Bag fits securely onto the majority of trolleys.
- 6-way velour top (9.5" x 11")
- 12 total pockets featuring:
- 2 velour lined valuables pockets
- 2 garment pockets
- 2 hard shell accessories pockets for added protection
- 2 insulated cooler pockets
- 2 accessories pockets
- Ball pocket
- Tee pocket
- Umbrella sleeve
- Black gunmetal hardware and towel clip
- Brushed/micro-perforated synthetic leather
- 3-point shoulder strap
- Rain hood
- Zip-off belly panel for embroidery
- 11.2 lbs.
Weight(Kg): 5.0802 Return: No Bag Type: Staff Bag Colour: White Divider: 6-Way Pockets: 12 Material: Leather